- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: David Platt
Showing all 2 results
Counter Culture : Radically Following Jesus With Conviction Courage And Com
$19.99Add to cart
Too often Christians pick and choose which social causes they are willing to engage in based on what our culture deems fashionable while remaining silent on others out of discomfort or fear of personal persecution. But the Bible makes it abundantly clear that is not what Christ’s followers are called to do.
In Counter Culture, New York Times bestselling author David Platt redefines social justice from a biblical standpoint and makes a compelling case for why Christians are called to fully and actively surrender themselves to every cause-regardless of personal cost or consequence.
Drawing heavily on Scripture and compelling personal accounts from around the world, Platt presents a pointed yet winsome call for readers to faithfully follow Christ in countercultural ways-ways that will prove both costly and rewarding for the contemporary church.
Follow Me : A Call To Die A Call To Live
David Platt, author of the New York Times bestselling book Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream, wants to know: What did Jesus really mean when He said, Follow me’?
For many Christians, following Jesus is seen as best done from a distance. We want to be disciples as long as doing so does not intrude on our lifestyles, our preferences, our comforts, and even our religion. But what if we really took the time to look Jesus in the eye and see who He truly is? What if we really listened to Jesus’ words and heard what He is truly saying?
Jesus’ invitation to follow Him was-and still is-an invitation into a relationship marked by self-denial, personal intimacy, single-minded ambition, and ultimate joy. When people truly engage with Jesus’ personal invitation to follow Him, everything changes, for He is worthy of all our trust and all our affections. Building on the lessons in Radical, this book will motivate all of us to experience the grand purpose for which we have been created: to exalt the glory of God by spreading the gospel of Christ-to make disciples who are making disciples.