- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Follow Me : A Call To Die A Call To Live
David Platt, author of the New York Times bestselling book Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream, wants to know: What did Jesus really mean when He said, Follow me’?
For many Christians, following Jesus is seen as best done from a distance. We want to be disciples as long as doing so does not intrude on our lifestyles, our preferences, our comforts, and even our religion. But what if we really took the time to look Jesus in the eye and see who He truly is? What if we really listened to Jesus’ words and heard what He is truly saying?
Jesus’ invitation to follow Him was-and still is-an invitation into a relationship marked by self-denial, personal intimacy, single-minded ambition, and ultimate joy. When people truly engage with Jesus’ personal invitation to follow Him, everything changes, for He is worthy of all our trust and all our affections. Building on the lessons in Radical, this book will motivate all of us to experience the grand purpose for which we have been created: to exalt the glory of God by spreading the gospel of Christ-to make disciples who are making disciples.
Out of stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781414373287
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.8 × 8.1 in|
There are no reviews yet.