- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
2nd Letter To The Corinthians
Newest volume in the acclaimed Pillar New Testament Commentary series
The question that Paul sets before the ancient church in Corinth – Do you not recognize that Jesus Christ is in and among you? (2 Cor 13:5) – remains a critical question for the church today. This commentary by Mark Seifrid seeks to hear Paul’s message afresh and communicate it to our time.
Seifrid offers a unified reading of 2 Corinthians, which has often been regarded as a composite of excerpts and fragments. He argues that Paul’s message is directed at the practical atheism of the Corinthian church – the hidden heresy that assumes God’s saving work in the world may be measured by outward standards of success and achievement.
Like all of the Pillar volumes, Seifrid’s commentary on 2 Corinthians offers careful grammatical analysis and exegesis with clear pastoral application.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780802837394
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: October 2014
Pillar New Testament Commentary
Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
|Dimensions||6 × 1.32 × 9 in|