- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 4 results
2nd Letter To The Corinthians
Newest volume in the acclaimed Pillar New Testament Commentary series
The question that Paul sets before the ancient church in Corinth – Do you not recognize that Jesus Christ is in and among you? (2 Cor 13:5) – remains a critical question for the church today. This commentary by Mark Seifrid seeks to hear Paul’s message afresh and communicate it to our time.
Seifrid offers a unified reading of 2 Corinthians, which has often been regarded as a composite of excerpts and fragments. He argues that Paul’s message is directed at the practical atheism of the Corinthian church – the hidden heresy that assumes God’s saving work in the world may be measured by outward standards of success and achievement.
Like all of the Pillar volumes, Seifrid’s commentary on 2 Corinthians offers careful grammatical analysis and exegesis with clear pastoral application.
Perspectives On Our Struggle With Sin
$24.99Add to cart
For I do not understand what I am doing, because I do not practice what I want to do, but I do what I hate. -Romans 7:15, HCSB
Perspectives on Our Struggle with Sin presents in point-counterpoint form three differing views of a Christian’s relationship with the law, flesh, and spirit as illustrated through Paul’s often-debated words in Romans 7.
Justification And Variegated Nomism Volume 1
$60.00Add to cart
An illumination of the complexities of the Judaism of New Testament times, specifically the relationship between Christian faith and Jewish laws.
Christ Our Righteousness
$24.00Add to cart
1. The Conversion Of Paul As The Justification Of The Ungodly
2. The Righteousness Of God: The Message Of Romans
3. Beyond Romans: Justification By Faith In The Letters Of Paul
4. The Righteousness Of God And The Law Of God
5. The Justification Of The Ungodly And The Obedience Of Faith
6. The Justification Of Ungodly Israel And The Nations
7. Justification In Paul, The New Testament Witness And Beyond
Index Of Authors
Index Of Subjects
Index Of Bible References
Index Of Ancient Writings
New Studies in Biblical Theology. Paul’s theology of justification. In this new study, Mark Seifrid offers a comprehensive analysis of Paul’s understanding of justification, in the light of important themes including the righteousness of God, the Old Testament Law, Faith, and the destiny of Israel. A detailed examination of justification in the letter to the Romans is followed by the survey of the entire Pauline corpus.