- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
Correcting the Cults
$28.00Add to cart
Cults like Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and the New Age movement are ensnaring people by the millions. Why do so many flock to these perversions of Christianity? And how can we reason with them to help them see that Jesus is the only way to eternal life?
Correcting the Cults is designed to help the reader do just that. After a thorough introduction on understanding the nature and characteristics of cults, the authors take the reader through the Bible, examining Scripture passages that cult adherents traditionally misinterpret to support and validate their own doctrines.
This comprehensive, accessible, and intelligent resource is an important tool for pastors, students, and anyone who knows a cult member or someone considering a cult.