- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Short Answers To Big Questions About God The Bible And Christianity
This accessible reference offers short and to-the-point answers to fifty pressing questions people have about God, the Bible, and Christianity, including:
* Are there errors or contradictions in the Bible?
*Do science and faith conflict?
*Is hell a real place?
*What will heaven be like?
*Is it possible to prove God exists?
*Why did Jesus have to die?
*Does God hate sex?
*Do Christians have to go to church?
*and many more
This book is for those who want a clear introduction to the essential teachings of Christianity to help them grow in faith and in preparation to share the basics of Christian belief.
SKU (ISBN): 9780801016660
Clinton Arnold | Jeff Arnold
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.92 × 8.5 in|