- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Young Womans Guide To Discovering Her Bible
What is God’s take on the issues that are nearest to a teen girl’s heart? Issues like acceptance, loneliness, friendships, and relationships? How about getting along with your parents? Or finding your purpose and place in life?
It’s amazing how relevant the Bible is–you’ll find yourself relating to the people and experiences in it. And you’ll discover promises from God that will help you through anything and everything.
It all comes alive when you commit yourself to knowing the Bible. That’s what this book is all about–knowing the Bible, learning what it says, and making it your personal guide in all you do.
Bestselling author Elizabeth George offers many great ideas for Bible study and practical application. You’ll love growing closer to God…and experiencing exciting changes in your life!
SKU (ISBN): 9780736917810
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: October 2014
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.25 × 0.51 × 8 in|