- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Women and Ministry
In the midst of a raging debate about the role of women in the church, Dan Doriani offers credible and concrete guidance for mobilizing women for ministry. He combines biblical teaching and practical counsel in this comprehensive and accessible book.
Doriani begins by explaining his own personal interest in the topic as a husband and a father of three daughters. Much of the book consists of analysis of the essential biblical data regarding the roles of men and women in the church. This analysis doesn’t simply show what women can’t do; it discusses all the ways in which women have effectively served in Israel and the church. He gives a biblical theology of gifts and calling and offers practical guidance about the many roles women can fill in the church today. This will prove a helpful guide for pastors, church leaders, and especially women who wish to use their spiritual gifts to advance God’s kingdom.
SKU (ISBN): 9781581343854
Published: April 2003
|Dimensions||5.58 × 0.54 × 8.52 in|
There are no reviews yet.