- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Why Does God Allow Evil
Grasping This Truth Will Change Your View of God Forever
If God is good, why is there so much evil in the world? Christians and non-Christians alike struggle with the concept of a loving God who allows widespread suffering in this life and never-ending punishment in hell. We wrestle with questions such as…
*Why do bad things happen to good people?
*Why should we have to pay for Adam’s sin?
*How can eternal judgment be fair?
Clay Jones, a professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University, takes an unflinching look at the Bible’s response to these questions and more. As you explore what Scripture truly says about the nature of evil, you’ll discover afresh the contrasting abundance of God’s grace, the overwhelming joy of heaven, and the extraordinary destiny of believers.
Why does God allow evil? The answer might surprise you-and bring you to your knees.
Meet the author
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736970440
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.6 × 8.5 in|