- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Ultimate Guide to Defend Your Faith
The Ultimate Guide to Defend Your Faith is full of practical information, resources, and visual aids to help you discuss, defend, and clearly share your Christian faith with others.
- What is Apologetics?
- Does God Exist? The Cosmological Argument
- Does God Exist? The Teleological Argument
- Does God Exist? The Moral Argument
- Which God Exists?
- Where Did the New Testament Come From?
- Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Is the Old Testament Reliable?
- Do Miracles Happen?
- What About Prophecy?
- The Resurrection?
- Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Is Jesus the Only Way?
- How Can God Allow Evil?
In an age of increasing moral and spiritual relativism, many people struggle with the reliability of the Scriptures, the historicity of Jesus, or the problem of pain and suffering. Knowing the basics of these issues and their biblical solutions will help you understand the worldview and beliefs of others and defend your faith in a fun and engaging way.
SKU (ISBN): 9781535953283
Published: September 2019
Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
|Dimensions||4.7 × 0.7 × 7 in|
Categories: ~Books, Apologetics Tag: Apologetics
There are no reviews yet.