- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
This World Is Not My Home
‘Reflections for pilgrims on the way.’
- Radically God-centred. This is a pastoral, thoughtful, encouraging, challenging and, above all, radically God-centred book.
- Concise, manageable, compelling. The thirty brief but compelling chapters remind us that this world is not our home, that our destiny is ‘a city that has foundations whose designer and builder is God,’ and that we are called to live world-engaging, Christ-glorifying lives.
- Highlights a most important aspect of the gospel’s message – the cosmic nature of Christ’s redemption, from its beginning in the wake of Adam’s tragic fall in humanity’s first home, the garden of Eden, to its consummation in the new heavens and new earth.
Here is a call to all Christians to live as pilgrims, pressing onwards and upwards to our eternal home.
SKU (ISBN): 9781800401518
Published: November 2021
Publisher: Banner of Truth
|Dimensions||4.7 × 0.6 × 7.1 in|
Categories: ~Books, Christian Living
There are no reviews yet.