- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
The Hiding Place
“I pray that God forgive them…”
Corrie Ten Boom stood naked with her older sister Betsie, watching a concentration camp matron beating a prisoner. “Oh, the poor woman,” Corrie cried. “Yes. May God forgive her,” Betsie replied. And, once again, Corrie realized that it was for the souls of the brutal Nazi guards that her sister prayed.
Both woman had been sent to the camp for helping the Jews. Christ’s Spirit and words were their guide; it was His persecuted people they tried to save—at the risk of their own lives; it was His strength that sustained them through times of profound horror.
Here is a book aglow with the glory of God and the courage of a quiet Christian spinster whose life was transformed by it. A story of Christ’s message and the courage woman who listened and lived to pass it along—with joy and triumph!
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780553256697
Corrie Ten Boom
Published: October 1974
Publisher: Bantam Books (Spring Arbor)
|Dimensions||4.15 × 0.67 × 6.85 in|
There are no reviews yet.