- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Sticky Situations 1
R-rated movies. Mischievous friends. Cheating on tests. There are all sorts of temptations to steer kids away from doing what’s right. And there are many responses to these situations-some that will get kids in trouble and some that will glorify God.
Together, parents and kids can read 365 Sticky Situations and discuss what kids should do when faced with dilemmas that are not cut and dry. Each day’s devotion includes a Sticky Situation, multiple-choice options for how best to handle the situation, and a Scripture reference to show what the Bible says. A separate answer section lists the best response, and discussion questions probe the subject more deeply.
You might not be able to provide kids with all the answers they need in life, but with Sticky Situations you can get a good start!
SKU (ISBN): 9780842365505
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.6 × 1.2 × 8.9 in|
There are no reviews yet.