- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Practical Guide To Culture
We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
*What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
*Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
*How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
*How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
*How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.
SKU (ISBN): 9780830781249
John Stonestreet | Brett Kunkel
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: David C. Cook
|Dimensions||5.5 × 1.42 × 8.25 in|