- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Pilgrims Progress In Todays English
Now, as they approached, Mr. Greatheart drew his sword to defend the women and children….
Feel like the only person with struggles in the Christian life? Wonder if anyone else has traveled the same road? Millions of Christians have cherished John Bunyan’s allegorical tale of the journey Christian and Christina made to the Celestial City. Written in the 1600s, this immortal classic is now available in a modern-day, understandable text.
Christian leaves his home in the City of Destruction and begins a long journey to the Celestial City. His adventure is full of encounters with interesting people such as Faithful, Hopeful, and Ignorance. Traveling through places such as Vanity Fair and the Valley of the Shadow of Death, he reaches his heavenly home but learns rich lessons during the journey. The story has immediate application to everyday life.
Later on, Christian’s wife, Christina, decides to join her husband in the Celestial City. As she travels, Christina comes upon a different set of people–Greatheart, Mercy, Honesty, and others. Her story illustrates how Christians follow different paths but with the same destination-eternity with Jesus.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802465207
John Bunyan | Revised by: James Thomas
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5.13 × 0.63 × 7.5 in|