- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Pauls Letter To The Romans
In keeping with the aims of the Pillar series, Colin Kruse in this commentary explains Romans to serious pastors, teachers, and students of the Bible. Kruse — a well-known evangelical scholar — solidly bases his exegesis on the Greek text, in conversation with scholarly literature, both ancient and modern, and with special attention to the literature of the last thirty years.
This commentary shows how Paul expounds and defends the gospel against the background of God’s sovereign action as creator, judge, and redeemer of the world. In the process, Kruse elucidates Paul’s teaching about matters of concern in the Roman house churches — issues that remain important today. Kruse’s clarity and economy in dealing with such complex and important matters, along with the other features mentioned above, promise to make this commentary an enduring standard for years to come.
Out of stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780802837431
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: June 2012
Pillar New Testament Commentary
Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
|Dimensions||6 × 1.53 × 9 in|
There are no reviews yet.