- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Passion And Purity (Reprinted)
We know we need to commit daily to Christ all matters of the heart and to wait upon Him. But so often it is a painful, lonely process that takes longer than we want it to.
In her classic book, Passion and Purity, Elisabeth Elliot candidly shares with you her love story with Jim Elliot as evidence that she has been there. Through letters, diary entries, and memories, she shares the temptations, difficulties, victories, and sacrifices of two young people whose commitment to Christ took priority over their love for each other. These revealing personal glimpses, combined with relevant biblical teaching, will remind you that only by putting your human passion and desire through His fire can God purify your love.
Includes honest, biblical direction on these important matters of the heart
*loving passionately while remaining sexually pure
*whether or not to marry, and who is the right one
*the man’s and woman’s role in relationships
*putting God’s desires ahead of personal desires
*how far is too far, physically
In a culture obsessed with dating, sex, and intimacy, the need for Elliot’s freeing message is greater than ever.
SKU (ISBN): 9780800723132
Binding: Trade Paper
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.44 × 8.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.