- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Overcoming Walls to Witnessing
vangelism can often be the area in the Christian life that most often causes us to feel inadequate, fearful, and uncomfortable. We know we should be telling people about Jesus, but more often than not, we don’t.
Many resources seek to inform us of the urgency of mission or to encourage us in our witness, but they don’t always address the deep-seated barriers to evangelism that we have built up. We might be encouraged for a time, but unless these walls to witnessing are knocked down we’ll never be confident and effective in our evangelism.
The topics covered in Overcoming Walls to Witnessing are taken from a survey answer to the question, “What is your greatest hindrance in witnessing?” and so address our real reasons for not sharing the gospel. With a warm and engaging style, Dr. Timothy K. Beougher shows us how each barrier to our witness can be knocked down enabling us to confidently share the gospel.
SKU (ISBN): 9781913896140
Published: February 2021
Publisher: 10 Publishing