- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Many Faces Of Evil
A scholarly examination of the many ways evil is manifested.
Questions about God and evil can be perplexing. If God exists, why do children die of leukemia and malnutrition? Why does God allow torture and genocide? Why would a fair God condemn people to eternal suffering? Nonbelievers try to use evil to show that God’s goodness and the world’s wickedness can coexist.
Beginning with a discussion of the logical problem of evil, theologian John S. Feinberg analyzes how several theologies do, could, or should handle the problem of evil. He then gives his own response to the problems of evil. Of special note in this revised and expanded edition is a chapter on the doctrine of hell and the benevolence of God in relation to unending torment.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781581345674
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: May 2004
Publisher: Crossway Books/ Good News Publishers
Print On Demand Product
There are no reviews yet.