- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Made For His Pleasure
Are you living for God’s pleasure or for your own?
Pleasing God is not a matter of personal choice, but an imperative that must be taken seriously. In a world of self, we must give way to the priority of God if we want to experience His joy.
In this popular book, Alistair identifies ten benchmarks from Scripture that will prove invaluable as you seek to live a life that is pleasing to God. His clear, personal message will challenge and revitalize your faith.
Spiritual fitness is not a series of straight, 100-yard sprints. Rather, it’s a lifelong cross-country run of endurance and perseverance. The life that is truly fulfilling gives back to God the talents and abilities He has given us to be used for His glory.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780802418272
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 2018
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5 × 0.37 × 7.5 in|