- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Little Exercise For Young Theologians
This classic little book for new and experienced theologians alike offers wise counsel on the difficulties – and vital importance – of maintaining one’s spiritual health in the course of academic theological study.
Since the book’s first appearance in English translation in 1962, thousands of beginning theological students have had the opportunity to eavesdrop, as it were, on the opening lecture of a theological seminar by one of the twentieth century’s leading Christian thinkers, Helmut Thielicke. More experienced pastors and theologians have also returned to it again and again for the valuable insights that Thielicke brings to bear on their vocation.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802874153
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
|Dimensions||5 × 0.5 × 7.75 in|