- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Life Management For Busy Women
Do you feel as though you’re always falling behind on your schedule?
Do you long for a simpler life, one that is more focused and productive?
Have you wished for a clearer sense of purpose in what you do?
You’re not alone–those concerns tug at the hearts of many women today. Thankfully the Bible offers great input about setting priorities and using your time well. In this book, bestselling author Elizabeth George shares…
*God’s guidelines for managing the seven major areas of your life
*valuable how-to ideas for improving your schedule right away
*biblical keys to living more efficiently and effectively
As you put these principles to work, you’ll come to know the beauty and power of a simpler life lived according to God’s plan.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736951265
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 2014
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.55 × 8.5 in|