- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Life And Times Of Jesus The Messiah Super Saver (Revised)
Book 1. The Preparation For The Gospel: Introductory Historical, Religious, Political, And Cultural Material Based On The Author’s Extensive Knowledge Of Jewish Lore And Customs
Book 2. From Bethlehem To Jordan: The Background Of Herod And His Reign, St. John The Baptist And His Message, And The Birth And Baptism Of Jesus.
Book 3. From Jordan To The Mount Of Transfiguration: Thirty Seven Chapters Explore The Miracles And Teachings Of Jesus’ Early Ministry.
Book 4. The Descent Into The Valley Of Humiliation: A History Of The Latter Part Of Jesus’ Ministry From The Transfiguration To The Journey To Jerusalem.
Book 5. The Cross And The Crown: A Chronicle Of Each Day Of Passion Week, From Palm Sunday To The Resurrection.
1009 Pages Total
One of the best known and most important references on the life of Christ ever written, Alfred Edersheim’s The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah is a storehouse of information on the background of the New Testament. The classic work successfully portrays the streets, the marketplaces, the religious conflicts, the people, and the places of Jesus’ earthly ministry.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780943575834
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: July 1993
Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
|Dimensions||6.25 × 1.25 × 9.75 in|