- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Joni-Eareckson Tada: Swimming Against The Tide
Joni Eareckson is a well-known Christian speaker and author from America but there was a day when she was a teenage girl in a bathing costume with nothing on her mind but boys, make up and her beloved horse, Tumbleweed.
However, all that changed one morning when an innocent dive turned into a tragic accident. Joni’s story is a wonderful testimony to God’s grace and power in someone’s life.
Healing may have been an amazing miracle that didn’t happen but Joni’s ongoing work with thousands of disabled people throughout the world is a miracle in itself.
SKU (ISBN): 9781857928334
Published: July 2012
|Dimensions||4.48 × 0.39 × 7.04 in|
Categories: ~Books, Age 9-12, Kids Tag: Christian Living
There are no reviews yet.