- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Is God On Americas Side
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Lutzer addresses a fundamental question – a question begging for an answer after a frenetic election – Is God really on America’s side? To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
– God can both bless and curse a nation.
– God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
– God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
– When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
– God’s judgments take various forms.
– In judgment, God’s target is often His people, not just the general population.
– God sometimes reverses intended judgments.
Throughout, Lutzer’s insights into how Christians should view government equips them ‘to think with the Bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802489524
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2009
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5.25 × 0.31 × 8 in|