- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Hitlers Cross : How The Cross Was Used To Promote The Nazi Agenda
When Hitler was ruling Europe, where was the church of Christ?
Hitler’s reign of terror is one of history’s most stunning chapters. His hypnotic power over an entire nation is legendary, even puzzling. But more puzzling still is how he seduced the church of Christ.
How could Christians have hang swastikas next to crosses in their churches? How could they deny Jesus and obey the Fuhrer? How could they turn their backs on their Jewish neighbors?
In Hitler’s Cross, Erwin W. Lutzer gives us answers, outlining a number of lessons from this dark chapter in world history, including:
*The dangers of confusing church and state
*The role of God in human tragedy
*The parameters of Satan’s freedom
Hitler’s Cross is the story of a nation whose church forgot its call and discovered its failure way too late. It is a cautionary tale for every church and Christian to remember who the true King is.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802413277
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2016
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.62 × 8.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.