- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
God Gave Me Taste (Reprinted)
These six books teach children how God was involved with us right from the beginning.
The titles cover things we experience every day: Touch, Taste, Sight, Hearing, Smell & Feelings.
Scripture references back up each page.
Prayer page at the end of each book.
Chunky size board book.
These are all something we experience every day. Children are very conscious of the world around them in one way or another. These books teach the children about their bodies, about their world and about their loving God. They also teach them to thank God for making them the way they are.
Read To Ages 2-5 Read Myself Ages 5-6
SKU (ISBN): 9781857925616
Catherine MacKenzie | Illustrator: Angie Sage
Published: November 2005
Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
|Dimensions||5.89 × 0.38 × 5.1 in|