- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Table Of Contents
Author’s Preface To The First Edition
Preface To The Second Edition
Who Were The Galatians?
Why Was The Letter Written?
When Was The Letter Written?
Why Did The Galatians Fall Away So Soon?
What Is Theologically Central To The Letter?
The Validity Of Paul’s Argument From Experience
Important Issues In The Letter
The Meaning Of Pneuma (5:16)
The Kingdom Of God (5:21)
In his letter to the Galatians, the apostle Paul makes his most passionate and direct appeal for a gospel free of ethnic or ritual exclusion. Alan Cole illuminates the potency and power of Paul’s message to the Galatian church.
Out of stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780830842391
R. Alan Cole
Binding: Trade Paper
Tyndale New Testament Commentaries # 9
Publisher: InterVarsity Press
|Dimensions||5.3 × 0.7 × 8.2 in|