- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Freedom And Power Of Forgiveness
Pastor John MacArthur’s classic treatise on forgiveness is now available in paperback.
John MacArthur leaves no room for an easy-believism faith that side-steps the practical outworking of foundational Christian truths. Masterfully and incisively, he grapples with the issues of forgiveness and church discipline. -Evangelical Journal Few concepts are more basic to Christianity-or more important to a Christian’s personal and spiritual well-being-than forgiveness. Yet in an age in which it has become fashionable to forgive yourself rather than to forgive others, can our modern ways of understanding guilt, blame, mercy, and justice be reconciled with Jesus’ teaching?
Pastor John MacArthur begins The Freedom and Power of Forgiveness by examining the doctrine of the atonement, the basis for any teaching on forgiveness. He then answers some common questions about forgiveness, such as: Why are we supposed to seek God’s forgiveness if he has already justified us? How should we handle repeat offenses against us? When is restitution appropriate? MacArthur then presents potent, relevant biblical principles of forgiveness.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781433511301
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: April 2009
Publisher: Crossway Books/ Good News Publishers
|Dimensions||6 × 0.64 × 9 in|
There are no reviews yet.