- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Fear : Breaking Its Grip
Do you feel paralyzed by fear? Does it keep you from doing what you know is right and being who you want to be? When fear takes over, it seems like a controlling, irresistible force, and often becomes an excuse for not doing what we should.
Yet there is hope and help in God’s Word for conquering fear before it conquers you.
In this booklet, Lou Priolo solves a problem that, for the chronically fearful, seems to have no solution. Proving that fear is an emotion to be controlled, not a force that controls you, he shows us that the fears that cripple us are caused by our own selfishness.
He also provides insight into fear by listing ways to determine when your fear has become sinful, and offers guidelines for conquering that fear by drawing our courage from God’s sovereignty and the comfort in his Word.
The Resources for Biblical Living booklet series addresses a wide range of practical life issues in a straightforward, down-to-earth, and most of all, biblical manner.
SKU (ISBN): 9781596381216
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: May 2009
Resources For Biblical Living
Publisher: P & R Publishing
|Dimensions||5.2 × 0.2 × 8.3 in|