- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Evangelism And The Sovereignty Of God
1. Divine Sovereignty
2. Divine Sovereignty And Human Responsibility
4. Divine Sovereignty And Evangelism
If God is in control of everything, can Christians sit back and not bother to evangelize? Or does active evangelism imply that God is not really sovereign at all?
J. I. Packer shows in this new edition to the popular IVP Classics how both of these attitudes are false. In a careful review of the biblical evidence, he shows how a right understanding of God’s sovereignty is not so much a barrier to evangelism as an incentive and powerful support for it.
With over 100,000 copies in print, Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God is truly a classic that should be read by every Christian.
SKU (ISBN): 9780830837991
J. I. Packer
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: InterVarsity Press
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.5 × 8.25 in|
There are no reviews yet.