- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Did The Resurrection Happen…Really?
The Coffee House Chronicles are short, easily devoured novellas aimed at answering prevalent spiritual questions. Each book in the series tackles a long-contested question of the faith, and then answer these questions with truth through relationships and dialogue in each story.
In Did the Resurrection Happen, Really?: A Dialogue on Life, Death, and Hope, the college campus is rocked by the news of a drunk driving accident that leaves a classmate dead. Their up-close experience with mortality allies the coffee house discussion group together to really wrestle with the spiritual and eternal ramifications of whether or not Jesus rose from the dead.
The other two books in the series: Is the Bible True, Really? and Who is Jesus, Really? continue the unfolding story at the college campus and the coffee house down the road.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802487681
Josh McDowell | Dave Sterrett
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2011
Coffee House Chronicles
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5 × 0.38 × 7 in|
There are no reviews yet.