- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Competent To Counsel
This is a classic in the field of Christian counseling.
This book has helped thousands of pastors, students, laypersons, and Christian counselors develop both a general approach to Christian counseling and a specific response to particular problems.
Using biblically directed discussion, nouthetic counseling works by means of the Holy Spirit to bring about change in the personality and behavior of the counselee. As the author points out in his introduction, I have been engrossed in the project of developing biblical counseling and have uncovered what I consider to be a number of important scriptural principles….There have been dramatic results….Not only have people’s immediate problems been resolved, but there have also been solutions to all sorts of long-term problems as well?
This book establishes the basis for and an introduction to an approach to counseling that is being used in pastors’ studies, in counseling centers, and across dining room tables throughout the country and around the world.
SKU (ISBN): 9780310511403
Binding: Cloth Text
|Dimensions||5.88 × 1.25 × 8.75 in|