- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Christianity And World Religions
A critical task in Christian apologetics is understanding-properly-the relationship between other world religions and Christianity, where they overlap, and where they fundamentally divide.
Christianity and World Religions: An Introduction to the World’s Major Faiths tours the world’s most influential religions in two parts. Part one discusses the essentials of other faiths including, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism, Judaism, and Islam.
Part two examines the religions in light of Christian teaching and responds to them by drawing on the Bible and historical Christianity. The appendix includes some helpful primary and secondary books relating to this theme for those who would like to read more.
Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of major faiths from a Christian viewpoint
An additional feature is the comparison of Christianity with world religions under 6 headings
Helps you understand and interact with people of other faiths
Written at senior high school level and above for church study groups, homeschool, and Christian school
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781596384460
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2013
Publisher: P & R Publishing
|Dimensions||7.16 × 0.65 × 9.96 in|
There are no reviews yet.