- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Book Of Zechariah
Over the years, Zechariah has suffered from many accusations of obscurity and has frustrated readers seeking to unlock its treasures. This commentary by Mark Boda provides clear insight into Zechariah’s meaning with sensitivity to the historical, literary, and theological dimensions of this prophetic book of the Bible.
Boda presents a fresh translation of Zechariah based on the original Hebrew and offers detailed commentary to justify his translation and highlight the key themes of each passage. He addresses controversies surrounding the book even as he orients readers to the overall flow of the text and its theological significance.
A valuable tool for preaching and teaching, this new commentary supplies deep and thorough reflection on a too-often-neglected book of the Old Testament.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780802823755
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: January 2016
New International Commentary On The Old Testament
Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.