- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
77 FAQs About God And The Bible
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as:
Is there scientific proof God exists?
How can a loving God send people to hell?
Why does God allow suffering?
Is the New Testament historically reliable?
Aren’t there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
and questions that arise from todays culture:
If God is so loving, why cant he be more tolerant of sin?
Is God sexist?
Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
What’s the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource answers they’ll turn to for help in everyday life.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736949248
Josh McDowell | Sean McDowell
Binding: Trade Paper
McDowell Apologetics Library
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.4 × 0.7 × 8.4 in|