- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
101 Answers To Questions About The Book Of Revelation
Who are the 144,000 in Revelation 7:1-8? Are the trumpet judgments literal or symbolic (Revelation 8; 11)? What is the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:18)?
Readers who have questions about the book of Revelation usually dont want to wade through pages of commentary to find their answers. Prophecy expert Mark Hitchcock offers a helpful solution in this concise Q&A format.
Questions are grouped in broad categories that focus on interpretation, background information, Jesus Christ, and the letters to the churches. A final category, The Consummation, is further divided into subparts that address the tribulation, the second coming, the millennium, and more.
These easy-to find and easy-to-understand responses to the most commonly asked questions about the book of Revelation will empower readers to mine its riches and stand strong in their faith.
SKU (ISBN): 9780736949750
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.5 × 8.75 in|