- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
10 Girls Who Didnt Give In
Blandina; Perpetua; Lady Jane Grey; Anne Askew; Lysken Dirks; Marion Harvey; Margaret Wilson; Judith Weinberg; Betty Stam; Esther John
These ten girls grew up to become women who didn’t give in. Living as a Christian for them was difficult. They chose to do the right thing instead of the easy thing.
Would you give in or would you resist?
Blandina became a Christian and then a martyr; Perpetua was forced to give up her child and then died in a Roman amphitheatre; Lady Jane Grey did as she was told but in the end would not deny her Lord; Anne Askew lost her home and family but never lost her faith; Lysken Dirks loved her young husband but they both loved Jesus first; Marion Harvey discovered the joy of following Christ and followed him to the end; Margaret Wilson became an outlaw for Jesus but obeyed God whatever the cost; Judith Weinberg loved the Lord although it cost her life; Betty Stam’s life was full of danger but she lived for Jesus through and through; Esther John gave her life to Christ and died for him.
In a world where we give in too easily – be inspired by those who didn’t!
SKU (ISBN): 9781845500368
Binding: Mass Market
Published: January 2014
Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
|Dimensions||4.44 × 0.41 × 7.08 in|