- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
10 Boys Who Didnt Give In
Polycarp; Alban; Sir John Oldcastle; Thomas Cranmer; George Wishart; James Chalmers; Dietrich Bonhoeffer; Nate Saint; Ivan Moiseyev; Graham Staines.
These ten boys grew up to become men who didn’t give in. Living as a Christian for them was difficult but they chose to do the right thing instead of the easy thing.
Would you give in or would you resist?
Polycarp was freed from slavery but then gave up his freedom for Christ; Alban was in danger from Roman soldiers but still would not bow down to their gods; John Oldcastle’s home was a hiding place, but he would not hide his faith; Cranmer was afraid of death but ended up showing courage; George Wishart was thrown in prison but kept on preaching about Jesus; James Chalmers brought the Bible to cannibals whatever the dangers; Dietrich Bonhoffer lived when people were frightened of speaking out but he would not be silent; Nate Saint flew into danger but knew it was worth it; Ivan Moiseyev obeyed his commanders but still put God first; Graham Staines lived to help leprosy patients, but died because he loved Jesus.
In a world where we give in too easily – be inspired by those who didn’t!
SKU (ISBN): 9781845500351
Binding: Mass Market
Published: January 2015
Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
|Dimensions||4.44 × 0.43 × 7.06 in|