- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Voddie Baucham
Showing all 2 results
Fault Lines : The Social Justice Movement And Evangelicalism’s Looming Cata
$24.99Add to cart
We are standing on shaky ground.
As a wave of violent riots protesting the death of a black man at the hands of police shook the nation in the summer of 2020, most Americans were shocked. Christians nationwide, eager to fulfill their God-given calling to bring peace and reconciliation, took to pulpits and social media in droves to affirm that black lives matter and proclaim that racial justice is a gospel issue.
But what if those Christians, those ministers, and those powerful ministries don’t know the whole story behind the new movement that’s been making waves in their congregations? Even worse: what if they’ve been duped into adopting a set of ideas that not only don’t align with the Kingdom of God, but stand diametrically opposed to it?
In this powerful book, pastor, professor, and leading cultural apologist Voddie Baucham explains the sinister worldview behind the social justice movement and how it has quietly spread like a fault system, not only through our culture, but throughout the evangelical church in America. He also details the devastation it is already wreaking–and what we can do to get back on solid ground before it’s too late.
Whether you’re a layperson who feels like you’ve just woken up in a strange new world and wonder how to engage both sensitively and effectively in the conversation on race, or a pastor who’s wondering how to deal with increasingly polarized factions within your congregation, this book will provide the clarity and understanding you need to either hold your ground, or reclaim it.
Family Shepherds : Calling And Equipping Men To Lead Their Homes
$16.99Add to cart
The author of Family Driven Faith trains Christian men to model God’s truth and pass it on from generation to generation. God has mandated the transfer of his truth from one generation to the next. Because this transfer takes place primarily in the home, Voddie Baucham Jr. seeks to guide men in faithfully shepherding their families. Derived from Baucham’s monthly meetings with men in his church, Family Shepherds calls men to accountability for their God-given responsibilities as husbands and fathers. This book will inspire them to live better, love better, and lead better so that their families will thrive in every way.Baucham’s clear style and practical approach will help men protect their marriage, raise kingdom-minded children, value the synergy between church and home, and navigate difficult family dynamics. It will inspire them to carefully evaluate and live out their role in all areas of life. Family Shepherds is a book that every father needs and that every church will want as a resource for training the men in their congregations.