- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Dating and Sex
Dating and Sex
Showing all 4 results
Starting Over : How Not To Screw Up Your Next Relationship
$4.99Add to cart
Your last relationship didn’t work out, and you got hurt-and maybe you also hurt someone else. Now what? Perhaps you are thinking about starting over with someone new, but you’re nervous and wondering if you are really ready for another relationship.
William P. Smith tackles head-on the issues you need to face as you think about starting a new relationship-past hurts, learning to trust someone new, and understanding your own failings and mistakes. You will be reassured that God is at work in your life, and that growing in your trust and love for him will free you to love well those he puts in your life.
Sex Before Marriage
If we’re in love, what’s wrong with having sex before marriage? And even if we’re not-isn’t everyone else doing it? Why should we be the only ones who wait?
Have you ever thought or said things like this? If your answer is yes, you have a lot of company-most people in our world agree with you that, at least in some circumstances, premarital sex is okay. But do you know what God says about this issue?
Timothy S. Lane clearly explains God’s perspective on your sexuality and how it should be expressed. Many people think God says in the Bible that sex is inherently bad and sinful, but nothing could be further from the truth. God is not a killjoy-his guidelines for your sexuality are for your help and protection. This booklet’s forthright and honest look at sexuality, including a discussion of How far is too far? will be an invaluable resource for young adults and those who minister to them.
Who Should I Date
$4.99Add to cart
Who should you date? You might be drawn to someone who is fun, good-looking, and interested in the same things you are, but even more important than what’s on the surface is what someone is like inside. But how can you find that out? What should you look for?
William P. Smith gives detailed, practical ways to assess both you and your friend’s relationship readiness. Filling out the quiz in this booklet will give you a better idea of the areas where both of you need to grow. Read this with your friend. It will lead to great conversations about the most important things in life-your faith and how you express that faith in your relationships with others.
Holding Hands Holding Hearts
$10.99Add to cart
What does the Bible say about dating? Nothing. And Everything! This book offers a biblical view of relationships and provides insight on issues of commitment, attraction, and more.
When you date someone, you’re more than just holding another’s hands; you’re holding that person’s heart.