- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
Chronological And Background Charts Of Church History (Revised)
This is a revised and expanded edition of over 120 charts that summarizes the key persons, events, dates, and ideas of church history. The index makes the book useful as a reference tool.
From the Publisher
%Charts provide a sythesis and visual overview of information that helps in teaching, learning, and review. Facts, relationships, parallels, and contrasts are grasped easily and quickly.
%The 84 charts in Chronological and Background Charts of Church History provide a summary of key persons, events, dates, and ideas throughout church history–from ancient to modern European and American.–This text refers to the Paperback edition.