- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
Martyrs Grace : 21 Moody Bible Institute Alumni Who Gave Their Lives For Ch
$14.99Add to cart
Have you grace to be a martyr? D.L. Moody was once asked.
No, he replied, I have not. But if God wanted me to be one, he would give me a martyr’s grace.
They came from around the world. Administrators, teachers, doctors and nurses, church planters and pilots. Regular people in the prime of life.
United by their love for Christ and their studies at the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago, these twenty-one men and women set out with the gospel. From the jungles of South America to the parched African plain, and from the dark cloud of communist China to the dangers of the Middle East, they displayed God through service and love.
In A Martyr’s Grace, Marvin Newell tells the individual stories of these faithful men and women who made a difference in the places they served. He also describes-in many cases for the very first time-how Jesus called them home. Their legacies live on in the rainforests, villages, churches, and cities where they died.
What is it that compels ordinary people to sacrifice their lives in this way? Only Christ. They didn’t go expecting to die. But they went-having already given their lives.