- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Jim Petersen
Showing the single result
Living Proof : Sharing The Gospel Naturally
$15.99Add to cart
251 Pages/23 Chapters
Do you have a hard time sharing your faith with other? It’s no wonder. Our society is growing more secular, and most people don’t like to talk about spiritual things. But that doesn’t mean they’re beyond the reach of the gospel-it just means we must learn to communicate it in a way they can understand.
Simply verbalizing the message is not enough, writes Jim Petersen. We’ve got to make sure they understand what we’re saying, and that often means demonstrating it by living a natural, friendly, Bible-centered lifestyle in their midst. We then become living proof of our message.
In LIVING PROOF (EVANGELISM AS A LIFESTYLE and EVANGELISM FOR OUR GENERATION combined and revised), Jim Petersen shares what he’s learned from over 25 years of working with the unchurched. He shows that, although many people don’t want to hear about our faith, they will talk about their own felt needs-needs that can only be met in Christ.
LIVING PROOF will show you how to develop relationships with the unreached, model the Christian message, and eventually present the Bible’s claims in a non-threatening manner.
By outlining where secular society stands, and offering many practical guidelines for reaching out to the unchurched, Jim Petersen will help you learn to share your faith naturally, and as a result, more effectively.