- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
40 Questions About Christians And Biblical Law
$19.99Add to cart
This book is an instant classic that deserves a wide readership from the forward by A. Andrew Das, distinguished chair, Professor of Religious Studies, Elmhurst College. This volume by Dr. Thomas R. Schreiner on the interplay between Christianity and biblical law is an excellent addition to the 40 Questions & Answers series. Schreiner not only coherently answers the tough questions that flow from a discussion about the Old Testament Levitical Law, but also writes clearly and engagingly for the student. The pastor, student, and layperson can easily understand Schreiner’s biblical theology of the Law. The reader will enjoy the clarity and encouragement of 40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law. The simple Q&A format allows readers to skip to questions of interest.
What does the word law mean in the Scriptures?
Was the Mosaic covenant legalistic?
Does the OT teach that salvation is by works?
What does the expression ‘works of law mean’ in Paul’s writings?
Is perfect obedience to the law mandatory for salvation?
Does Paul teach that the OT law is now abolished?
What does Paul mean by righteousness of God?
Does the Pauline teaching on justification contradict Jesus’ message?
Do James and Paul contradict one another on justification by works?
How should we understand the role of the law in Luke-Acts?
What is theonomy, or Christian reconstructionism, and how should it be evaluated?
What role does the law have in preaching?
40 Questions About Interpreting The Bible
$22.99Add to cart
In 40 Questions about Interpreting the Bible, New Testament Professor Dr. Robert L. Plummer tackles the major questions that persons ask about reading and understanding the Bible.
- Does the Bible contain error?
- Were the ancient manuscripts of the Bible transmitted accurately?
- What is the best English Bible translation?
- Is the Bible really all about Jesus?
- Do all the commands of the Bible apply today?
- Why can’t people agree on what the Bible means?
- How do we interpret historical narrative?
- How do we interpret the Psalms?
- What does the Bible tell us about the future?
- What is the “Theological Interpretation of Scripture”?
- and many others