- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
Restoring Sexual Identity
$14.99Add to cart
1. Three Stories
2. Where Does Same-Sex Attraction Come From?
3. Classic Development Of Lesbian Attraction
4. Healthy Female Gender Development
5. Establishing A Support System
6. Healing From Abuse
7. Overcoming Temptation
8. Healthy Female Friendships
9. Men: Friendships, Singleness, And Marriage
10. Parenthood And The Ex-Gay Woman
Harvest House Print On Demand Title
Can a lesbian change? Yes says author Anne Paulk, who left her lesbian lifestyle twenty years ago as she responded to Christ’s invitation to an abundant life.
Very early, I felt the tug of sexual attraction toward some members of my gender. I remember being both confused and excited by these feelings. After many years of having been attracted to other women, I embraced a lesbian identity and lifestyle. Later, after an encounter with God, I began my journey out of homosexuality. . .
Restoring Sexual Identity offers answers to the difficult and often wrenching questions asked by both women desiring change and by friends and relatives of women struggling with same sex attraction.
* Is lesbianism a genetic predisposition or is it developed during childhood?
* Does becoming a Christian immediately eliminate all desire for members of the same sex?
* Can a woman be a lesbian and a Christian at the same time?
* How does childhood sexual abuse relate to the development of lesbianism?
* What support is available for women who struggle with lesbianism?
For every woman sexually attracted to other women, here’s another choice.