- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
All The Angels In The Bible
The classic All Series books have graced the shelves of pastors, students, and laypeople alike for decades. ALL THE ANGELS IN THE BIBLE continues in the series’ tradition of offering a faithful and comprehensive treatment of biblical subjects.
This is a book of angel stories. It describes in detail angelic encounters with men and women through thousands of years-from our first parents, Adam and Eve, in the Garden of Eden, to the last words of angels spoken to the apostle John during his imprisonment on the remote island of Patmos. This is about all the angels in the Bible, their nature, and their ministry.
Lockyer shows us that the Bible speaks clearly about angels. He lists every biblical reference to angels and describes the angels of the Old Testament and the angels of the New Testament. Through angels, God has provided for centuries of believers. Lockyer’s book encourages us that God will continue this provision.
Angels : Elect And Evil (Expanded)
$16.99Add to cart
1. The Existence Of Angels
2. The Origin Of Angels
3. The Nature Of Angels
4. The Position Of Angels
5. Names, Classifications, And Abode
6. The Angel Of Jehovah
7. Number, Organization, And Rank
8. The Ministry Of Angels
9. Development And Destiny Of Angels
10. Our Relationship With Angels
11. The Reality And Personality Of Satan
12. Names Of Satan
13. Original State And Fall Of Satan
14. Satan’s Present Character And Position
15. Satan’s Present Power And Activity
16. The Reality Of Demons
17. The Derivation Of Demons
18. The Description Of Demons
19. Duties Of Demons
20. Domination By Demons
21. Distractions By Demons-the Occult
22. Defeat And Destiny Of Satan And Demons
23. Defense Of Believers Against Satan And Demons
What are angels like?
What kinds are there?
How do angels serve God and us?
Are there evil angels?
This memorable study on angels will sharpen your understanding of the spiritual battle we face every day. And it will reassure you that God’s truth will prevail!