- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
Managing Your Emotions
$6.25Add to cart
Emotions are a powerful and important part of life, but sometimes it feels like they are out of control. Mild frustration quickly turns to anger. Sadness becomes despair. Disappointment deepens into bitterness. You may begin to wonder if you control your feelings or if they control you!
Amy Baker explains that our emotions don’t have to run our lives. Instead, our emotions can reflect God’s character even in our broken world. Through discussing how Jesus expressed his emotions and working through practical examples of real-life struggles, she shares how the gospel offers new resources for handling your emotions productively and reshapes the desires and interpretations that fuel your feelings.
Menopause : Help For The Hot And Bothered
$4.99Add to cart
Some call it the change of life. It is certainly that, and not always a welcome one! Hot flashes, memory lapses, tiredness, emotional struggles – they may not all be equal in severity, but you’re certainly experiencing the effects of growing older.
Though the world often tries to convince us that aging represents a loss of value, Amy Baker and Daniel Wickert offer a more biblical view that focuses on knowing and trusting Christ. Putting your hope in God and in his love for you will result in growth and fruitfulness, as you see that he is constantly at work in every stage of life to make us more like him.