- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing 31–33 of 33 results
Pocket Dictionary Of Theological Terms
$14.00Add to cart
Beginning to study theology is like stepping into a conversation that has been going on for two thousand years.
How do you take part in this conversation–or even make sense of it–if you don’t understand the vocabulary or know the contributions made by other participants?
The Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms is the perfect companion to your theological studies. Among its three hundred-plus definitions are:
* English terms, from accomodation to wrath of God
* foreign terms, from a posteriori to via media
* theological movements and traditions, from the Alexandrian School to Wesleyanism
* theologians, from Anselm of Canterbury to Ulrich Zwingli
Here is an affordable and easily accessible resource for your theological readings, lectures and writing assignments. It’s a must-have for every beginning theological student!
Israel And The Nations (Revised)
$28.00Add to cart
Now completely revised and updated! This outstanding work has long been hailed as an excellent introduction to Israel’s history. With sparkling clarity, Bruce renders the years from the Exodus to Jerusalem’s destruction in A.D. 70—giving special attention to the intertestamental years which form the backdrop to the New Testament. Includes a revised bibliography.
Chronological And Background Charts Of The Old Testament
$21.99Add to cart
1. The Ancient Church
2. The Medieval
3. The Reformation
4. The Modern European Church
5. The American Church
Charts provide a synthesis and visual overview of information that helps in teaching, learning, and review. Facts, relationships, parallels, and contrasts are grasped easily and quickly.
The 84 charts in Chronological and Background Charts of Church History provide a summary of key persons, events, dates, and ideas throughout church history-from ancient to modern European and American.