- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Young Mans Guide To Discovering His Bible
How can a book written 2000 years ago help a teen guy to deal with today’s issues?
Though the times have changed, the problems haven’t. Temptation. Peer pressure. Acceptance. Increased responsibilities. Getting along with parents. Friends. And girls.
God wants to help–and that’s why He wrote the Bible. You can learn a lot from the people in it, as well as the adventures they experienced. You’ll be surprised how relevant the Bible is!
God’s Word can change your life–for real. But that can’t happen until you commit yourself to knowing the Bible.
That’s what this book is all about–knowing the Bible, discovering what it says, and making it your personal guide in all you do. Along the way, bestselling author Jim George offers many great ideas for Bible study and practical application.
You’ll find this the beginning of an incredible adventure–one you’ll never get tired of!
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736960151
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.25 × 0.48 × 8 in|